"The Progenitor Principle" is a must-read for every father, leader, mentor, and anyone in the position to impact the lives of others. It is crammed with life-changing principles that will inspire the reader to turn passivity into action.
You will learn that:
1. You are a CAUSE, and the kind of EFFECT you produce is directly related to the kind of cause you are.
2. There are four dimensions of fatherhood every man and woman should know.
3. You are a pacesetter for the next generation.
4. Even inaction is a form of action. What you don’t do will hinder, alter, or frustrate those who will come after you.
5. Mentoring has three aspects: Constructive, Preventative, and Corrective.
6. The effects of culture can greatly impact mentoring.
7. You can gain perspective on how to bridge the gap between you and your trainee.
8. Undermining the potential of those you mentor is damaging to the untapped potential within.
9. It is important to be stirred to action as you see why you must do something about the kind of legacy you leave behind.